Friday 1 March 2013

NOTD

My nails aren't in the best condition.. Scratch that, they are in a terrible condition, but that's what you get for putting acrylics on and deciding after a week deciding that you no longer want them aye? It's safe to say I need to take a little more care of them if I'm going to start blogging again..
Anyway just a little nail of the day today, so here is a Barry m nail paint in raspberry, it's such a lovely colour, and you only need one or two coats to get it to its full opacity, which is great if your in a rush! I loved this colour completely throughout autum, I would have it on my nails constantly so it was truly loved.
And on my to ring finger is just a random old nail polish that's silver, but something similar I have is Barry m silver foil..


Without flash..


With flash..

Thanks for reading!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment