Friday 1 March 2013

My 5 top eyeliners

Hello beauties!

I personally think that eyeliner just finishes a look off, whether it's for a little bit of definition smudged into the lower lash line or a classic winged liner look. So today I'm going to tell you my favourite five eyeliners.



First up for everyday I love the Rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl liner in 005. A nude or white eye pencil is a must have for me because it instantly wakes up tired eyes, as it conceals the redness tiredness cases on the waterline. It's a skin tone colour so it doesn't give anything else other than a brightening effect. It also works great as an under eyebrow highlight if you blend it a little with warm fingers.

Next I have a No7 amazing eyes pencil in 10 brown (eyeliners have such I inventive names) I use this if I have darker eye makeup on in my waterline, if I want definition but not as harsh as black, it doesn't have amazing staying power but it lasts quite a while, and it's a great subtle colour.

The next eyeliner that's one of my favourites is the soap and glory supercat I love this for smudging through the lower lashes for a little bit of definition, it lasts all day! Because its a felt tip you don't have to worry about constantly dipping it in like other liquid eyeliners, and it has a really thin tip so it's easy to place, as well as being just like a pen so it's easy to hold as well as having complete control.

Finally the last eyeliner that I love is a sleek ink pot, this is in dominatrix, they used to sell other colours but I don't think they do anymore? This is what I use in my waterline, and tightline if I want to use a black, it lasts for such a long time if you set it with a matte black eyeshadow too (my favourite it topshops blackboard). I don't like this for winged liner though because it smudges all over the place on me. I have had this for around a gear and its only just going slightly dry, so it's lasts a long time too! But I think next I want to try mac fluid line in blacktrack.


These are in order I have mentioned them, from top to bottom..

What are your favourite eyeliners that you would recommend?

Thanks for reading!
Beth

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Think I might pick up the soap and glory one to try! Thanks

    b-e-a-u-t-y-t-u-t-o-r.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And you definitely should it's a great product :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try out a brown one for a more natural look ^-^
    Nice review btw!

    My giveaway: http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete