Friday 1 March 2013

NOTD- There's no smoke without fire..

Hello beauties!

Today on my nails I have two colours again, becoming a little bit obsessed with putting a different colour on my ring fingers. I am a strange one.

The main colour I have on is a 17 lasting fix nail polish in smoke signal. This is an extremely dark grey, almost verging on black it's lovely and smokey, yet has a lovely shiny finish (although this also looks great with a matte topcoat!). Lasting finish isn't that lasting though, I find this chips quite a bit very quickly without a topcoat, although I love that it's so opaque.


With flash..

I paired the smokey grey with a bright pop of colour as it makes it stand out a lot more, the colour I used is fire coral by elf. I needed about three coats to get this to be opaque but even though it did take three coats it didn't take that long to dry. It is a red toned coral rather than having a more pinky hue like a lot do. It lasts a couple of days, which is great because it means that you don't have to touch it up if you're busy (or just lazy when it comes to touch ups like me).


Without flash..

I love this combination, and I much prefer this tone of coral than the others I own, but let me know what your favourite coral nail polish is (or just you're favourite colour in general!)



A simple pop of colour can change a manicure completely, so what's your favourite way to change up your average manicure?

Thanks for reading!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment