Thursday 28 March 2013

NOTD-Happy Easter!

I have been wearing these all week and have had so many people comment on them, so when better to do a blogpost?

Before you gasp at the state I just want to remind you that these went on on Sunday night so they are bound to have some marks etc.


All I did was paint Barry m berry ice cream in two coats per all my nails. Once that was dry I painted a white semicircle on the tips of my ring finger and thumb (using 17 mini skirt) and extended that up with a mail art brush to create cute little ears. For the pink ears and nose I used a pink striper (la colors art deco in baby pink). And just a black nail polish with a nail art brush for the eyes and whiskers. This is such a cute design and have use it every spring time for a couple of years. If you want to see a demo there are lots of YouTube videos on it!

I would also like to apologise for being so inconsistent. I'm hoping that will change soon, just bare with me. I cannot apologise enough.

Thanks for reading!
Beth
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment