Tuesday 5 March 2013

NOTD-fuchsia fanatic

Hello beauties!



China glaze fuchsia fanatic is a lovely colour, is a blue toned pink that I think works well with all skin tones, but is fantastic for spring right through until the end of summer (who actually only wears certain colours in certain seasons though, because I certainly don't!) I wouldn't say it's the most long lasting nail polish I have used, but stick a decent topcoat on over the top and you're good to go. Even without a topcoat it is super shiny and glossy, so if your not going to have to colour on for long (like me) then I don't really see the need for a topcoat. This colour did need three coats though, which is fine if your not in a rush, or impatient!


Without flash..

The ring finger has the base colour on and then a single coat of revlon ruby ribbon, it definitely needs a colour underneath if you are only going to do one coat, but I'm sure it would build up to being opaque as it is completely packed with different glitters. The glitter is mainly red, although there is some pink and also some silver. It's a mixture of normal glitter particles as well string glitter too. The mix of colours and shape means it gives great dimension and it isn't just another red glitter nail polish.


With flash..

I just love these bright colours like this are making me just want it to be full spring weather. Yep that's what would make me happy, sun, bright and pastel nail polishes. What are you looking forward to about spring?

Thanks for reading!
Beth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment